Thursday, October 30, 2003

What a load of crap!


Granted, Smackdown! was more focussed on storytelling this week... but I really feel bad for all those folks in Atlanta who paid nearly 40 bucks to see 3 matches in 2 hours! Tons of promos, tons of video packages... nearly a half hour of Vince McMahon spewing some of the most vile words ever to air on WWE programming... hey, Vince? Demands of terrorist destruction and rape have no place whatsoever on a wrestling program. EVER. Paul Heyman gave a good speech about not doing such hateful crap - but I wish he could have said, "Don't ever waste airtime with your mug or even mouth again!" Oh, that's me...


It looks as if Nathan Jones is still employed in the federation. Hope that in his long absence he was sent to a wrestling school to actually develop some skills.


It looks as if John Cena is now on a path to become a face. I'm guessing that Chris Benoit will be turning heel to balance that.


Ernest Miller is still employed too? Based on the video promo, I'm guessing they plan to have him return as a wrestler. If so, that video package did nothing to make him look appealing...


Rick Scaia may disagree with me on this one, but I found it a steaming pile of turd, and a waste of all the talented guys on the roster. I think the ratings will reflect that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home