Thursday, September 18, 2003

I was a bit concerned by some of the results from RAW this week.


Generally, the guys who'll lose at the PPV win at the show before it. This is to make them seem going into the event.


So, Al Snow lost to Jerry Lawler. I'm hoping this doesn't mean that he and Coach will win. Yes, RAW needs a change, but Al and Coach aren't it. Every time he's taken over as co-commentator before, it's just made us all miss Jim Ross even more. Why they'd think they could improve the product by making it worse is beyond me.


More disturbing was that Goldberg dominated Triple H. Fans are tired of H as champion. I have to agree that in large part he's made the product stale for a while now. A win for him here could sound the death knell for RAW.


I'll only know the results from Unforgiven online. I have a wedding to attend that evening, and it takes precedence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home