Thursday, October 16, 2003

Man, was Smackdown! crap tonight!


I read that the audience in Columbus, Ohio were loudly booing the show. Now, having seen it, I don't blame them. In a 2-hour show, they got a whopping FOUR matches. Counting the dark matches, they got more for Velocity. 6 for the B-level show, and only 4 (short ones) for the main televised event!


If I'd been the one who paid hard-gained money to sit through another f-ing Vince McMahon promo (he probably won't lose the I Quit match on Sunday, but I can dream), 15 minutes of bad acting by Stephanie, and a boatload of promos and skits... I'd want my money back.


Yes, their energies are probably devoted to their PPV - but if so, this show did nothing to entice any more purchases of the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home