Sunday, January 07, 2001

I won't see ECW Guilty As Charged tonight (I have to get up very early for my return to work), but I'm very curious what Paul Heyman will give as the "Major surprise" he's been hinting at for the show.


Let's face it: ECW is in desperate need of something to save them right now. With the MSG Network dropping them, the promotion has lost their largest market in New York. Paychecks are intensely late. They made Rhino the TV Champ. All things that spell major trouble.


(OK, Rhino isn't a major problem; I just get bored by him. I find him one-dimensional as a wrestler, even less for personality.)


I'm just hoping that tomorrow we'll all be talking of amazing news in ECW-land, because we need an option to the bland product WCW gives us, and the now-less interesting WWF one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home