Friday, December 24, 2004

I finished watching my recording of the holiday Smackdown! in Iraq today. Good thing I recorded it... I fell asleep through most of it while it aired!


I'm not in the least denigrating the contribution of troops... these people are making a tremendous sacrifice for their country. The least they deserve is a few minutes airtime!


What I DID find dull though were the matches they were presented. Firstly: anyone who thought heels would go over here, take yourselves outside for a beating. Still, the matches they were given, except for the main event tag bout, were really horrible.


I'd already said how Undertaker-Heidenreich would be bad, but they topped those concerns. 10 minutes of punch/punch/kick, kick/punch/punch. Then to add to the pain, they put Bob Holly on for more of the same!


The troops deserve much better than that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home