Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My first thought at a segment of RAW: "a diva dodgeball match?! They're bringing the crap to the PPV too?!" Then I had another thought: there was nothing involving the divas on the card, and we need our 'palate cleanser' before the main event.


I don't think they succeeded in building heat for the World title bout, but the rest of the card has been built up:


* Jericho came off as the tweener from his match with Edge on RAW. With both he and Batista coming off so strong tonight, I suspect that Edge will retain.


* They added more crap to the Kane / Matt Hardy / Lita storyline, and sadly I suspect Kane will win, and the crap will continue.


* Eugene came out on top tonight, but I don't think it neccesarily means he'll lose. HHH was the monster heel of the night, and having him win out afterward would be a little disappointing.


* At least the fact that Randy Orton didn't lose tonight may mean he won't win the title. Here's hoping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home