Thursday, August 05, 2004

Smackdown! overall didn't work well for me this week.


We did get 2 good tag team matches (Kidman/London vs. the Basham Brothers and Rey Mysterio/Spike Dudley vs. The Dudley Boys - though we could see Spike's heel turn a mile away), but the rest...?


Eddie Guerrero's promo was again too long in my books. It stopped being entertaining for me once they started the bits with Kurt Angle's stuff. Angle-Haas was okay... but the opening match lived down to an opinion I read about WWE wrestlers just going through the motions... Rob Van Dam in the ring looks too limited in his moveset now, almost routine.


When they brought out a midget dressed as the Undertaker, it lost my interest from them doing the same thing too often already. Orlando Jordan: the new Virgil? Yawn...


I just got my latest comic stack. It was far more interesting to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home