Tuesday, October 30, 2001

OK... I had to read the final RAW results online, because TSN's feed messed up... but I read it and still said "What the f---?"


I think that WWF creative folks have dried up on original ideas, and now want to just imitate the nWo "storyline" formula: just have another wrestler defect to their camp for no logical reason every few weeks.


Kurt Angle won't add a lick of interest to the still mind-numb feud, nor sizzle of any sort. Only the Rock / Jericho feud is different (and I hope Chris ultimately wins it, or it'll be "same old, same old"), and Austin / RVD, because it's also different (both are feuds in their own organizations, not the easy "WWF versus Alliance riff the writers have used to death). Sadly, I don't think Vince and two of 34-D Steph "get it" enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home