Friday, October 19, 2001

I watched Smackdown! on UPN Thursday night. Even though I was present at the taping, I picked up some things I missed:


As many have said, Stephanie McMahon's voice isn't only shrill and annoying, but we couldn't understand her live. On the TV, I finally understood what she said.


I also actually saw what Edge did. At the tapings, we only saw his interview, and nothing further, so we had no idea what was meant to happen.


Finally, I saw where Kurt Angle got cut open. When he started to bleed at the Molson Centre, my friend and I just had the same reaction: "Again?" Now, I understand that RVD messed up, something he seems to be doing far too often.


For what it's worth, I think Vince is making a mistake by taking a top star away from the Alliance. They'll need big draws when they eventually spin off on their own. If you take away all the best drawing guys, you'll also take away the sizzle they need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home