Friday, February 03, 2006

Smackdown! - February 3, 2006

This is my first post this month.


I saw Friday Night Smackdown! Thursday night on a Canadian digital channel, but I didn't want to spoil it for my American readers.


Overall the show offered a lot of wrestling (including the return of the "they aren't heavyweights, so we won't treat them as important" Juniors, no Boogeyman, and the start of a real feud between JBL and Bobby Lashley), most of it (the ones that didn't involve Fit Finlay, Randy Orton or Mark Henry), but I think one thing will stand out overall: the tasteless comments Randy Orton made about Eddie Guerrero.


Yes, he's a heel, and he's supposed tol say bad things. This bad however is just tasteless.


I'm hoping their match at No Way Out won't result in Orton getting the Wrestlemania shot would kill most fan interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home