Friday, December 16, 2005

December 15th Smackdown!

I'm glad the Boogeyman match only took up the first few minutes of the show. I agree with Rick Scaia that the character concept is destined for a future Wrestlecrap feature. Seriously: who initially came up with this crap? The worms bit, the constant drooling, the entire look... it's just disgusting.


I'm glad Kid Kash is finally getting airtime (I know he was on Velocity - but now it's on a show people actually watch.). I'm also glad they finally let a talented worker actually perform, instead of just punching and kicking.


Bobby Lashley I actually liked - at least before he was locked into a fixed moveset. His first match against Simon Dean months ago was actually entertaining when he bounced him around in pushups.


In the tag title match, I almost thought I was imagining... Rey Mysterio actually allowed to do something original and exciting, the reverse arial hurricanrana? Shocking, but cool!


Tags: , , , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home