Sunday, July 31, 2005

It's been 4 days since Smackdown! and I've been trying to think of something positive to say about it.


I can't think of anything.


William Regal against Scotty 2 Hotty was already a pretty blah idea for a match... but using it as a launching point for a food fight by the Mexicools? That made it even more pointless.


Who had the 'bright' idea for Jillian? Bad prosthetics that I at first thought was a hook-up cel phone. I guess it was the same person who came up with the equally stupid Boogeyman gimmick.


The main event... half an hour of the show's air time devoted to that plodding crap. Neither Undertaker or JBL would make a terribly interesting challenger for the World title - but JBL in the main event of Summerslam doesn't exactly entice purchasing the event.


One bright point (I just thought of one!): when USA Network takes over on WWE programming again, I don't know what channel here in Canada will carry Smackdown!. If we don't get it, crap like this also won't make me miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home