Thursday, July 28, 2005

RAW this week... well, it wasn't bad (the fact I was awake through it all says a lot), but it wasn't great.


Having a match with both Gene Snitsky and Chris Masters... it just made me wonder what Shelton Benjamin did to really tick off the higher-ups (not storyline-related).


The Diva Search crap was at least filling up less than 10 minutes of our screen-time. That in my view helped the show. Shawn Michaels' "worked shoot" also was more interesting.


Did Matt Hardy show up? I read that he did on other reports. TSN here in Canada cut so much of the stretcher match out (after all, Canadian sensitivities are offended by pretend male-female threats </sarcasm>') that I didn't get to see him.


The elements for a great show were around. I just don't feel eveything needed was there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home