Tuesday, January 27, 2004

RAW had some good stuff, but also some major head-scratching moments.


First off, the idea that RVD and Jericho were the last RAW guys in the Rumble match. Funny; I thought Goldberg was their last one.


Then came Randy Orton blowing the finish for that opening match, then trying to do the exact same thing again. All that really did is to insult our intelligence. Suuure, we could all forget the previous slip up happened...


Trish telling Jericho that they're friends... that's a painful term many of us have heard, me included. I really sympathize!


The second "Huh?" moment in the show: Stacy Keibler coming to the ring to celebrate with Rico and Miss Jackie. That came from out of left field, and made no sense. Mind you, how Rico became a face with no rhyme or reason still makes no sense to me.


Chris Benoit coming to confront Triple H, more Undertaker mind games... then Goldberg answered the mystery: he snarled, "Brock, the brand doesn't matter, I want you!" That gives me an idea of what they'll do for Wrestlemania this year: it can be interbrand matches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home