Tuesday, July 08, 2003

RAW had some interesting moments and things to ponder... it was held here in my city yet I wasn't there. Oh well.


Most interesting was the fact this is now 2 weeks in a row that Goldberg wasn't even mentioned, let alone performed in the ring. I can only guess it means that he's out, but we'll see.


Rosie as a face jobber now doesn't really excite me... I guess that Rodney Mack needed an equally unimpressive opponent.


Kane as a tweener was also cemented. He trashed both a face (Tommy Dreamer) and a heel (Kweeco). Plus, he trashed the face co-GM Steve Austin.


Also interesting was Shawn Michaels on Jericho's Highlite Reel. Chris started it the face, then became a heel again by dissing Canada. That brings to mind his legendary final WCW match, in which he soaked up cheers until he picked up the mic to say thanks, but the city still sucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home