Tuesday, March 19, 2002

I'm more than a few hours late on this, but I wanted to get my feeling on RAW here in Montreal down:



  • Small disappointments: The Rock didn't have a heel turn on Hogan, and Triple H didn't reveal a new title belt... but there were already many things on RAW to make up for it...


  • The "brand split" is finally happening! At first, I thought it'd make a bad choice for Montreal (with the constant drama of Separation over our heads in Quebec), but it made sense that the RAW after a PPV had more action than a draft pick could make.


  • When the cameras went off on the Flair/Vince segment went off, Earl Hebner ran out to help him. With this the city of the "1997 Screwjob", it was no surprise that a "You screwed Bret!" chant began; my friend and I were chanting it with thumbs up. :). Vince gasped into the mic "If I could, I'd do it again and again!"


  • Brock Lesnar is HUGE. Even from several rows up, he still look massive. That was a tremendous debut.


  • While it wasn't his debut, we got to see Randy Orton for the Jakked tapings. Unlike Brock, he didn't impress us that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home