Tuesday, November 20, 2001

So, we've now seen the first post-Alliance RAW - and how did it rate?


Some small nice touches, but overall, the same stink it's had for nearly a year.


YES, it was good to see Jerry "the King" Lawler back... I know, it's strange for me to say after rating him one of the most overrated announcers today. Still, with a single high-pitched "Puppies!" I realized I missed it.


YES, the debut of Ric Flair was a great moment. I guess WWFE did end up buying out his Times - AOL contract after all.


The rest though... Jericho and Kane feuded less than a year ago. The pairing didn't click then, so why would it now? The Rock with his "My sharpshooter hurts me!" spot has been stale for over a year. Why continue to sell him as a champion?


Tazz is still being used as Jobber to Everyone. Why?


Why, why, why...? The list of bad stuff goes on and on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home