Wednesday, September 27, 2000

This morning was my taped Nitro off TSN... the fact that they aren't on at the same time here in Canada means I don't have to concern myself with the Monday Night Wars (although from what I've read, they didn't book intelligently this week in WCW), but some things did come to mind:


(See, I'm an equal-opportunity critic!)



  1. Sean O'Hare and Mark Jindrak winning the World Tag-team titles: too soon. As I've said elsewhere, they're still too green. They have no charisma in the ring, and they still steal too many moves from WWF workers (the 'Sean-ton Bomb??!)


  2. Jim Duggan: in his new gimmick, he just looks like a bigger goof than he already did.


    Hulk Hogan was well-overdue to leave American rings; Duggan should ne next, in my view. He's just too corny and silly-looking for today.



  3. The Booker-T/Vince Russo main event: this was a good example of a match extremely over-booked. The Filthy Animals, NBT, Luger, Sting, Ric Flair... all of them confused the issue of a match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home